About the programme
The UK Fast 50 is one of the UK's foremost technology awards programmes. Now in its seventeenth successful year, it is an acknowledgement of the 50 fastest-growing technology companies in the UK. The ranking is based on revenue growth over the last five years.
Launched in 1998, the UK Fast 50 awards are all about growth driven by leading intellectual property and are a celebration of innovation and entrepreneurship.
The UK Fast 50 is part of an international programme run by Deloitte. Qualifying entrants of the UK Fast 50 will be put forward to the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) programme, along with entrants from other national programmes run by Deloitte in the EMEA region.
Previous winners have come from across the UK, are both large and small, and included some of the most dynamic players in all areas of technology, from Internet specialists to biotech, digital media technology to life sciences, computers to semiconductors and software to telecommunications.
Advantages of being a UK Fast 50 winner
There are many advantages of being recognised as a UK Fast 50 winner including:
- Receiving industry recognition of achieving sustainable success over the last five years, a time which has seen economic instability and uncertainty;
- An abundance of free local and regional publicity and marketing;
- A boost in company image to employees and clients;
- Recognition for industry sector and regional winners;
- An exclusive invitation to the winners awards ceremony at the beginning of November in London;
- Automatic entry into the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing technology companies in Europe, the Middle East and Africa over the last five years;