Our EMEA eligibility requirements describe the criteria to be considered for the Fast 500.
The Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA programme covers those companies based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The Tech Fast 500 programme is determined through nominations, public company research and Deloitte Technology Fast 50 country programmes in EMEA.
Participants can be public or private, and encompass all technology industry segments including:
- Biotech / Pharmaceutical / Medical equipment,
- Telecommunications / Networking,
- Computers / Peripherals,
- Semiconductors, components and electronics,
- Media and entertainment,
To participate, a technology company must meet the definitions and requirements as outlined below.
- It must be a technology company defined as one that:
- Develops or owns proprietary technology that contributes to a significant portion of the company's operating revenues; or
- Manufactures a technology-related product; or
- Devotes a high percentage of effort to research and development of technology.
*Using another company's technology in a unique way does not qualify.
- Have base-year operating revenues of at least €50,000 and a current year operating revenues of at least €800,000.
- Be in business a minimum of 5 years.
- Have your headquarters within Europe, the Middle East or Africa or have shares listed on a European stock exchange (subsidiaries do not qualify).