Global Employer Services Conference
April 2015 and beyond: change, challenge and opportunity for international mobility
New developments continue to impact mobility professionals in the UK. Deloitte will be holding a mobility conference on Friday 27 February 2015 to highlight new rules coming into force in April 2015 and to discuss the practical implications for employers of the following changes:
- The OECD/G20/BEPS project;
- The General Election on 7 May 2015;
- The transfer of new powers to Scotland;
- The taxation of share related remuneration;
- Increased flexibility on how pension benefits can be taken;
- Reporting and short term business visitors; and
- Automatic in-year late payment penalties for RTI purposes.
Our conference will be of interest to those whose responsibilities include International Mobility, Reward, Employment Taxes and HR. There will be a mix of keynote sessions, interactive breakout sessions and networking opportunities.
Hear HMRC Views
In one session, senior HMRC staff from Personal Tax International, the office responsible for inbound expatriates to the UK, will share their views on what they see as the key areas of compliance risk in the international mobility space.
|Date:||27 February 2015|
|Time:||08:30 - 13:15|
(followed by a buffet lunch)
2 New Street Square,
London EC4A 3BZ
The conference is free of charge.
Register for the conference below: